2009年7月17日星期五

Happy Birthday my love

Today is my love's birthday, but I didn't send anything, I have even missed his call. I tried to call back, but it couldn't get through.

I feel guilty and rubbish. I really feel sad. Am I not a competent girlfriend? Among my mates, I am always the one who is not sensetive about birthdays, and I am sometimes blamed as heartless. Well, now it proves that I am not putting boys before friends, I am just so insensitive... maybe not caring... but I cannot admit that I am not caring. I may be careless, but I am not care-less. I do care, I do care a lot. First of all, I do remember. Secondly, as I have written down a week ago in Chinese, I planned to do sth.

Birthday is the most important day for a person, because one wouldn't have existed without a birthday. That's why I know I shouldn't be down on this important day of my beloved one. I am grateful that the day has brought my beloved to life, and his family as well. This should be a day for me to celebrate, a baby was born on this day who has grown into a lovely man.

My love, I wish you a fabulous year, and more fabulous years to come.

yours,
Joyce

3 則留言:

說...

證明了記錄了的東西不等如事實?

雅瑜 說...

aiya.... got inched by others...

說...

dun be discouraged dear... i guess i'm worse... i really ALMOST forgot Gary's bday -__-" and i haven't planned anything yet. but the good news is, i just got an idea on the bday gift haha!