2009年4月14日星期二

Can I sneeze at you?

In bed, we were in a cuddle.

"Can I sneeze at you?" I asked.

"Hmm... yes of course, it's from you, ain't it?" he smiled

I bury my head in his chest with a contented smile.

"Har..ar...ar..." faking the sound of a potential sneeze, I targeted a sneeze at his face. Then we both cracked into laughter.

"So there's a limit to your love for me yea?"

"Well, you can sneeze at my feet,"

"Not your face?"

"Ha you are allowed to sneeze at my feet,"

pause

"Can I fart at your face?" He peeked at me under his eyes, testingly curved his lip.

"Yes of course! You are allowed to fart at my face!"

"Because you know that I won't do it, you are confident,"

"No no I wasn't sure, but you can fart at my face, and you must warn me before you fart,..."

"You know I won't do it,"

"...and then I will hold my breath"

"So there is a limit to your love to me, you won't take in my fart,"

"No, cause that's something you don't want as well. You are getting rid of it. I will breath in the fart which is still inside you,"

"Yea, if it's out it's not mine anymore,"

"And you don't want the fart right? I am on your side as well, if you don't want it, I don't want it too. We are on a united front,"

"Yea yea..."

1 則留言:

說...

haha the united front. he's got the point!!!