2009年4月22日星期三

weird dreams


The shaky hand boy photo


I had a weird dream last night.

In the dream, i was in a hurry to catch my flight. It starts with me and my friends were going on kind of an exchange trip to a temple museum. I was with my pink suitcase, some other soft packs and a long hard case with an musical instrument inside. As a guest, I stayed in one of the galleries in the museum for one night. For some reason and other plots that I have forgotten, It was quater past 6 and my flight leave quater to 10. I was in a hurry to pack up my things however I was not allowed into the gallery to pack up, because there is a special exhibition in the gallery which only allows male visitors... and then g man (a real life fmtp person) appeared and I asked him to collect my things. However, the museum is like very complex and large so that he gave up finding his way to the gallery. At last, I determined to do it myself. When I approach the gallery counter, staff asked me to wear a special costume which looked like some kimono. Before I went in, a female staff talked to me in manderin, but I could understand nothing. I asked her to repeat but still incomprehensable. I suddenly realized that she asked me to pay for the kimono. So I asked her to put it on my bill. G man was with me. When we collected my things, we tried to go back downstairs through the slit through the crack underneath a matress. However, the hard case was appearantly too large so we decided to use the lift.

The dream was non-sense. But I am amazed at how well I can remember it. It is what worth writing.

Weird dreams xxx

沒有留言: